Friday, April 2, 2010



Yesterday I ate like a cow. 
I tried to make this up, I forced myself to go to gym, and later I went to sauna. 
And this morning I was 70.3!! 
OMG... it's only one kilo to 69. 
BUT... It's Easter time.. and my mum made this special Easter food, which contains curd, whipped cream, sugar and dried fruit. So. not very YAY.
Also, my father bring Cadbury's chocolates from England... You can't get them from here. So last night it went to sleep, thinking, that when I wake up and I'm under 70.6 then I may eat those candies. And I was 70.3........................... I ate 6. 6. Six! Chocolates. One was with liquid caramel.. and one was with egg liqueur...
I'm sad because my breakfast was like 600-700 cal. 
But today is a holiday (Good Friday) and I'm going to countryside. So rest of the day I'm gonna only drink diet cola. 

And I discovered amazing thing - sugar substitute (0,02 cal) ! I can finally drink my favorite - sweet black tea with milk. 
I also have my favorite milk - contains 30 cal. (0,05% fat)
And tea anyway don't have calories. 

And yesterday I drank energy drink, which was only 2 cal. And it helped. I mean, I wasn't too tired to go to gym (usually I am). 

EDIT: Yesterday, when my dad arrived, and we hugged, then he asked me: "You are much smaller, have you lost weight?" (inside I was so happy that I wanted to cry)

What do you think about sugar substitutes?
Or energy drinks? 

3 comments:

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

That's great that you are losing weight!!!! Happy Good Friday and Easter!

Minime said...

Before gym i take a berocca, i dont know if you can get it where you live but you just dilute it with water, its meant to bring out your 'natural fiz' and its got maybe 10 cals in it. Anyway, when I take it i can run for ages when i can usually only run for 5 mins! Probabaly a placebo but works for me. energy drinks and sugar substitues are meant to be pretty bad for you heart, i personally dont take them but maybe thats why im fat.

sarah said...

ok your stomach photo is awesome, you have such a hot shape - you are going to look incredible!! & i feel like i've taken about 10 years off my life by drinking so much sugarfree v, but oh well. xx