Monday, March 29, 2010

Distractions



I don't know about you, but for me (what I do when I'm having a craving)...:

Brush my teeth - Um, well, sometimes it helps, but usually I do it after binge...

Shower - I take a shower twice a day anyway, so my mother would look me weird. But hot shower works for me, I get tired and I only want to have a tea and go to bed. 

To-Do lists - my favorites. I like to plan everything. And at the end of the day I check the things I got done. Sometimes I do like "I wont eat before I've done this". Usually it ends that everything is done and I've binged (to "premium" myself). 

Singing - I've read that singing helps. Well my singing sounds like crow's noise so I better keep my mouth shut. 

Stay out of kitchen - I can't do it because our kitchen is passable.

Lip-gloss/lipstick trick - I usually do my make up before breakfast, so when I apply lip gloss I eat it immediately..

Ten good reasons to be thin - I did it once. It helped once.

Make my own thinspiration book - yeah, I did that too. I should look it more often. This blog helps more. 

Stepping on the scale before eating - This helps me. A lot. When I'm thinking like 'oh lets have a cookie' then I run into my room and weight myself, and when I see this stupid number 7 in front of my scale number then I don't even want that damned cookie.

Weight loss hypnosis - has anyone heard about this? I downloaded one and it was like usual classic music. I think it's more like believing stuff.

Looking at people/thin girls around me - Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes I get depressed ('I will never look like this...'), sometimes inspired ('I will look like this if I put down this chocolate').

Cigarettes - unhealthy, I know. But they took away my hunger. 

What are your tips to avoid eating?

2 comments:

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

I step on the scale before eating too!

Minime said...

Thinking of cute clothing that you desperatly want to look good in.

Thinking of the skinny bitches that made fun of you is defiantly enough to make you put the cookie down and not eat for the rest of the day!