Thursday, April 29, 2010

coffee&chocolate

Here I am again. Sitting and writing and drinking coffee. I have so much to do, but I'm so tired. I think I failed today's math test. I only did two exercises of five, and I afraid even those were wrong. 
Haha, and, I'm living of chocolate. I ate chocolate cereal for breakfast, Kinder chocolate at school, and about ten minutes ago I ate six pieces of dark chocolate. I don't know how many calories exactly, but I hope not very much. Chocolate makes me happy. Ok, not really. I feel good when I'm eating it, but after I feel terrible. 


Shit. 


Why I ate this chocolate?


Okay. Do you know what feels so good? I bought a dress, like half year ago, and then it was very tight (like, I couldn't even breathe, but the dress was so damn pretty) and when I tried it on last week, it was perfect. I felt so powerful that moment. Like, I DO have a control. Amazing. 
I hope you all are fine!

Ninah, you are so sweet!
Lemons, lots of joy, happiness and love to you!


Which one you prefer to be?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
d. said...

I'd rather be the secretary woman. Sorry I forget her name at the moment, haven't watched Ugly Betty in ages but I'm sad its over. :( She's bitchy but she's been in Daniel Meade's pants. I'd like to be in his pants as well. Omg haha.

Ninah said...

this is so funny again! i have like 2 really tight fitting black dresses (u would think black makes one look thinner.. but not these two.. and not if you're as fat as me) and i tried them on this week again, and i really think i could possibly wear them. but i still wanna wait until i look p e r f e c t in them, to show it to everyone! keep going, loads of love hun :*