Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thank you & jeans thinspiration!


I was pretty shocked, when I saw that Lemons (Ana, are you there?) had gave me Sunshine award!! It was the sweetest thing in this day :) She was the first one I followed. She listened (my e-mails) when I didn't had nobody else to talk. She answered and made my day with that. Even if we don't talk very often anymore, I feel like she supports me. She's strong and beautiful. This girl is my inspiration.

Also I'd like to thank Mini Me, the sweetest commentator ever! Your comments makes me always happy & stronger! And with her I'm not the only one, who uses kilograms.

Sunshine award: If you recieved an award, you also have to nominate 5 bloggers on your blog and leave a link to me because I nominated you. When you give your nominations for the Sunshine Awards, you have to give a description of why you nominated them and have a link to the nominees' blogs. These are the rules of The Sunshine Awards (I didn't make them). 


Ninah, Pretty thin until summer http://prettythinsummer.blogspot.com/
She's from Germany and I was her first follower. She's like every other girl, and that's why I like her.

Mina Belle, Dreams to be Desired http://dreamstobedesired.blogspot.com
She was one of the first ones I followed. I've read every single post. She's so American, I know it may sound weird to you, but all this prom-stuff and American family-life is so interesting for me :D!
 Holly, Venus Perfection http://venusperfection.blogspot.com/
Super-inspiring. This, how she reached her goal... I want to feel it too (when you're happy with your body). One day I read her blog like for an hour, because her stories were so interesting.

Sarah, they buzz like blue children http://bluechildren.blogspot.com
This girl writes so often that it's crazy! And I love it! It keeps me away from eating.
Sweet girl and I love her celebrity thinspirations.


5 comments:

sarah said...

hahaha thank u! yes.. it's awkward the amount i post. i spend way too much time procrastinating on here :] i fucking love that back shot of the cheap monday jeans!! it's amazing <3

Ninah said...

awwww thank you sweetheart!! didnt expect that. love your thinspo.. and u know what? soon enough we're going to look freat in jeans, too! :)

M. said...

I loooooove the jeans thinspo !!!!

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

You're very welcome for the award. You truly deserve it!!!

I LOVE the jean thinspo!

Meg said...

thank you:) omg, that like just made my day even better!!!!! your comments are so motivating! and im really not skinny i weight lower than others because i am super short! that's the only reason why!