Monday, April 12, 2010

Coffee

Just came from school. I've eaten about 300 cals today, I hope that I won't eat more.
Good news, I'm finally 70.0!!!
I have to keep it that way and lose more.
You girls keep me going: Raaawr., ccoutlon, xoktqtx3, Kajsa Mooore, Sun-Lit~, Anastasia, Sphinx's sister, If Life Gives You Lemons, Don't Eat Them, sarah, Bl33ding Truth, becky, Ninah and Pretty Thin, thank you!
My next goal is 65 kg. I lose weight so slowly... I've got a list in my phone where are my 'treats' for losing weight. 

There are: 
70-special hair conditioner
69-mascara
68-tank top
67-leggings
66-book
65-bikinis

These are the only things I buy. And I have to be under that weight, like when I'm 69.9 kg then I may buy conditioner. When I reach my final goal, 60 kg, then I'll buy lots of new clothes. 
Have you done this kind of lists? Do they work for you?
I have so much homework to do but I'd rather go out, sleep or watch tv... 

What do you think of laxatives? I've tried them once, and I don't recommend them to anyone. 
And... Does the diet pills really work?

Stay strong ladies! (specially the MNF girls)


Vintage/black&white thinspo, I loooove the last one, Sandra from "Grease".

4 comments:

Minime said...

Well done!! thats fantastic, keep up the good work

Ninah said...

good work at the cofee shop and with that cake, u can be proud!
abaout laxatives i dunno, i never tried... and deit pills sort of neither. but i keep thinking if they only do half of what they promise, that would still be great. (most promise that you'll lose like 5kg/week). so i ordered some fatblocker and i will start taking them tomorrow. i dunno if fatblockers will be so usefull, since i'm trying to avoid fat anyways, but somehow the fact of taking these pills encourages me to eat less.... so i'll tell u if they work for me if u wanna know! stay strong!!

LovelyyBonees said...

good work on staying at 300 !
your really strong !!!

sarah said...

i'm about to comment on your newer post but just quickly these are BEAUTIFUL photos, thank you for posting them i adore them!!! & i'm on reductil [sibutramine hydrochloride or something] 10mgs. it does take away hunger but not the impulse to eat - that's supposed to be a mental thing. xx