Friday, April 9, 2010

feeling bad

 Hey darlings
I just came from school.
Today: 
Small breakfast - 100 cal
Apple at school - 60 cal
Bread - 100 cal
5 super small sushi rolls - 100 cal
Pretty good, huh? 
Here's more ;) ! Dried pineapple - 500 cal!
And ice cream!200 cal!
1060 cals 
I won't won't won't eat anymore. 
I won't eat until I'm 70.0 kg. I used to do so in summer, like, 'I will fast until some number'. I think it's better than 'I will fast until Monday' . And tomorrow is Saturday. It means weekend. Weekend=binging=I will stay big fat cow. Not very inspired today. See what food is doing with me? It makes me sad. It makes me hate myself. 
I'm going to clean my room and paint my nails. I hope you all feel better than me! 

Don't you think that these are the cutest thinspos :) ? 

2 comments:

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

Great luck on the fast! I know you will do great in it!

Cute thinspo! :)

. said...

indeed very cute thinspo :)
i like your blog.
stay strong!
xxxxx