Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Whats wrong with me?!


 I would love to say that I've been good girl, but I'll never lie in this blog... Okay, it's not that bad. I eat like I did before (when I was 75-76 kg)... it's easy to lose kilos, but it's hard to keep them down. The good thing is that I do lots of sports. Like yesterday - I had PE class, yoga and in the evening I went running. BUT STILL! Why do I keep eating when I know that I will feel like shit later? Food isn't satisfying anymore. I don't like it. It makes me fat. I hate it. Why I keep eating then?? Okay, I understand, that my body needs something, but why I can't just have salad and tea... No, Rose has to pick damn ice-cream.
Oh well. I will burn it off. I have so much to study, but this week I will choose to loose weight. Or not gain at least. 

Do you have any special thinspiration songs? 

I don't know why, but when I listen Kesha-Tik Tok, then I don't want to eat. I don't even like this song, but her voice sounds like "you-will-never-be-as-good-as-me". The video of "Telephone" (Gaga&B) is inspiring too.



To Lemons, author of Ana, are you there?
I'm so sorry that I haven't write in ages. But I write this blog, so you always know how I'm doing (and I read your blog too). You are the only one (here) who knows so much something about me. One day I was going to write to you, but I was so tired that I fell asleep, and I saw a dream in English! Then I taught that's it, too much English in my life :D 
Isn't that weird that someone from the other side of the world cares about you?
Stay strong & beautiful!

3 comments:

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

You always have the cutest thinspos!

Soon you will regain the control to resist food and you will lose weight!

I'm not upset about you not writing to me. I understand if you are too tired or stressed.

Keep a positive mind and take care!

Minime said...

youtube the new d&g frangrance with naomi campbell and claudia schiffer...the song 'freedom' is playing, has absolutly nothing to do with weight loss but when i listen to it, it reminds me of the add. I know im suh a teeny bopper when i exercise but i listen to britney spear's old stuff when she had killer abs and that helps too

Meg said...

omg i feel the same way:( at least you're exercising more than i am... let's stay strong!