Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hi girls.
I'm still alive. 
I fasted for two days, and after that I ate for two days. Nonstop. I haven't got much to say... 
I've missed this blog and my dear followers, but when I've gained weight, even if I feel full or I've eaten something, I feel like I don't deserve to be here. 
Past these days I've been between 69.3...71.5 kg. When I'm over 70 I feel so sad and fat. I eat things I don't even like! I kind of forget how good it feels to lose weight. 
I HATE WEEKENDS ! !
Oh... I will never leave this blog or you guys... I try to write every day (it's good for my English too (: ).
I will never forget how good thin feels. 

Btw, I saw a pair of AMAZING white ripped jeans... They were sooooo pretty, but there was only size XXS, XS and S. Should I buy one pair for inspiration?

Different thinspo this time...


One day we can have a candy like this... Inspirational, isn't it :D?

2 comments:

Ninah said...

awwwww... awesome thinspo idea! and dont be too hard on yourself love! it's awesome that you're back, i missed you <3

. said...

ausome thinspo :)