Tuesday, April 20, 2010

bad day

Hi girls..
I've felt like shit last two days...
I'm very stressed. 
M, stress-eating. 
So much pressure. 
I have a headache, my stomach is hurting (after eating, but I still eat) and I feel like vomiting.
I hope I'll be still under 70 for the end of the week. 


I've said it before, I'm the fattest in our class. These are the girls from my class. Left one is 17-year old, right one 16-year old. It's not the prettiest picture, usually TheLeftOne dresses up very stylishly. But you still can see the difference... I mean, I'm 70 kilos, they're like 50 kilos.

I wish I looked like that:  

And then I could go to my ex-bf and be like: "Don't you regret now, honey?"

I love you,
Be strong!

3 comments:

Minime said...

The last time I lost a heap of weight was because of an ex boyfriend, SERIOUSLY good Thinspo haha! Then I saw him and he said i looked reaally good and he was even able to carry me home ( cause i was so drunk) CARRY ME.. my boyfriend cant carry me now and this guy was a hella lot weaker than him. Good luck babe!

LovelyyBonees said...

I would so love to make my ex jealous too . but His girl friend is so goddamn skinny. but its that natural skinny where she can eat whatever she wants.. and bam. still skinny..



I know you can do it ! ♥ Love you !

Minime said...

rice thins are like rice crackers but larger and made out of corn/rice, theyre delicious and small in calories :)