Sunday, April 4, 2010

Show me you can run until you drop and I will give you a cute ass


  Hey darlings, I just came from jogging. Thanks to Minime! I tried Berocca, and it works for me! I am very thankful to you! 
Okay today was good, but yesterday wasn't. I ate whole liter of ice-cream to show to my aunt, that I DO eat something. Every weekend is the same thing, I just lose control. 
I hate weekends! There is no routine. 
Well, really I don't hate weekends. I had fun too. Two totally hot guys asked my number (but I don't think that they will call...) and I met my good friend (last I saw him two months ago). 

I'm quite tired and I feel that I can't speak English at all :P Please correct me, when I write something totally wrong.

Next week I'm going to run every day for 30 minutes. Plus two yoga trainings what I have. And two PE classes. 

What exercises burn most calories?
Or what do you recommend?

Those will be my legs...

3 comments:

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

I wish I had guys who would ask for my number. I have no luck with guys. :(

Don't feel bad about eating that ice cream. Do whatever you can to avoid suspicions from family!

I don't really have any exercise recommendations. Most of my exercises are walking my dog, swimming, Wii Fit Plus, Dance Dance Revolution, and yoga.

Take care!

BFMVx :3 said...

Biking makes you burn loads of calories.

Minime said...

Hey, glad you found the berocca useful. For me i find a routine on the stair master for 20 mins and 20 mins jog at 9km/hr really works and a semi cool down for 20 mins on the cross trainer! But running is meant to be the best fat burning exercise.