Friday, April 16, 2010

what 69.6?


Hi lovelies!
Remember that awful day I had... Well as you said, I did better on the next day. I had like 150 cals. I was super tired and went to sleep like at 19 o'clock (haha, I never know when it's a.m or p.m, we use 24-hour clock).
So after 10 hours sleeping I was 69.6. I couldn't believe it at all. On the scale. Off the scale. On the scale. Still 69.6. I was like... Umm.. okay, what just happened (I haven't been under 70 for two years!!!). Then I was happy all day and managed to drink only tea & diet cola (I absolutely LOVE it, what's wrong with me). And then came evening... And then came pizza... And then I ate like pizza-pig. But I still stayed under 500 cal I hope. 
And yesterday... oh. It's so easy to not eat at school. But when I reach home, then I'll become a monster. So I had a super delicious pie what I made (but it was with champignones so I hope there wasn't very much calories). And the good thing was I went to jogging after this. 

I feel so powerful, when I haven't eat. You know that feeling - you control everything. I love it. 
So why I ruin it all the time?

Oh, and do you know that feeling too, when you have fasted, and then you eat, and then your stomach will hurt so much? I kind of like it, it's like a punishment for eating. 

 One question: How many calories are in mushrooms? I can't find it anywhere. And how many calories are in this grass what grows under water? (I hate my English right now :D, but I hope you understand what I mean).



3 comments:

Minime said...

Sorry for being a freak commenter I type fast and i refresh my dashboard so many times. I literally live off you girls.

Go on calorie king im sure im told a gazillion people this but it has every food in it!!
http://www.calorieking.com/
according to them mushrooms (medium, white) have 4 cals in them each

Well done on your achievement! your english is fine, i never would have doubted you didnt speak it for a second... but grass that grows underwater i think you mean seaweed? like that wraps around sushi?

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

I know the feeling of control while fasting too.

Congrats on weighing under 70 kg!!!!!!!!!!!! You will reach your goal weight!

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

I gave you a reward on my blog!! XD