Sunday, April 11, 2010

hmm

Hellohello!
Yesterday was amazing! 
I went to a cafe where were like thousand cakes and muffins and only thing I took was a coffee with sugar substitute! And later I went to my friend's home, her father had made a cake what looked delicccciioousss... and I didn't take a piece of it! 
Okay, one time when I got super tired I ate a piece of pickled cucumber what was about 5 cals. 
Whole day I drank Cocacola zero and tea and that one cup of coffee. 
This morning I was 70.2 kg.(gggrrhh it is so large number). Still not 70.0. 

But today:  small piece of pound cake for breakfast - 70 cals
one pickled cucumber - 5 cals
one piece of dark chocolate - 20 cals
seven pieces of dried pineapple - 100 cals (I really have to stop eating these)
two cups of coffee (with milk) - 50 cals
and tea. 

245 cals. Not bad.

Stay strong!
I love you girls!!!

Ripped jeans thinspo today! I'm in love with the second picture. 


EDIT: Gosh, my family just bring McDonald's food... I'm chewing gum and dieing. I won't eat it. I know I won't. So I came here and changed blog's layout, how do you like it? I think it's cute, but maybe are these strawberries little bit annoying. What do you think?

1 comment:

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

Great job resisting the cakes and McDonald's! You have so much control!