Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lemontree

So I'm sitting here in the boring room, 
it's just another rainy Sunday afternoon...
It's Wednesday really. And our living room isn't boring. I'm drinking coffee, reading Garfields comics and taking my everyday tour in thinspo blogs. 
Yesterday was a good day. I drank lots of tea (I bought very special tea from Tea&Coffee shop... it tastes like chocolate truffle, and has only about 2 cal) and CocaCola zero <-- my favorite. I have been drinking it for so long time so my mother doesn't suspect anything.
And this morning I was ... 70.9 
I was like. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat I last weighted 70 two years ago!
Too good to be true. 
So I stepped again on scale and I was 71.2
And again. Still 71.2.
And Tomorrow I want to be at least 70.9
Scale just can't play with me like that!
So today I will also drink tea and CCzero and in afternoon I will go to Pilates. 

Some flat stomach inspiration...

1 comment:

sarah said...

hey, just found ur blog - just started one, good thinspo! i really like "the scale just can't play with me like that" :] haha. hope ur doing well with the diet. x