Sunday, March 28, 2010

One day... 71.3

I just ate half of healthy breakfast. In our country we usually eat porridge for breakfast. I like when there is very little porridge and lots of yogurt, fruits and jam on it. (I have to cut the last one out). Anyway I ate kiwis and yogurt and three bites of porridge and flushed rest down toilet. I have done this so many times that I almost feel sorry for my mum. But I think this is better than eat and purge. (sorry Mia-s). 

I always imagine when I'm thin then I wear this white sleeveless white shirt and leggings. Maybe wet-look leggings. That kind of outfit would show my skinny body.. One girl from my school (she's stupid like a sheep but so damn pretty and skinny) often wears wet-look leggings and leather jacket and she looks so skinny and so beautiful... Like really.. She does something with modeling also. 

Anyway, the thinspo.. 
Can anyone tell me how do you call this sleeveless white blouse?!





4 comments:

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

You would call the those types of shirts tank tops.

Great job on not eating much! You will look even better than that thin girl!

Rose said...

Oh thank you!

... Day just begun so I'm trying to not eat more.

sarah said...

i want that democrats singlet! though some one would probably be like 'thank fuck i'm republican' if i wore it :P hope your day is going well hun xx

d. said...

the sleeveless t shirts are called tank tops, but the white ribbed ones are sometimes called wife beaters. I don't know why. but look it up. :)