Wednesday, June 30, 2010

su su sssummer


Hello girls!!
I haven't wrote in uuhh.. hundred years. I just wanted to say that I'm not dead or something. It's just a very busy time for me. My summer has just started, school is finally over and summer here is so super short so I try to enjoy it. When I go to high school (only two months!)  I'll not going to be the fat one sitting alone in front of the blackboard. I will be pretty and thin hanging around in my size XS Levi's jeans (what I just bought for inspiration).

In high school:
1. Good marks 2. Social life 3. Enough sleep
... you can only pick two, haha.

Dear Fronki,
you seem to be a girl just like me! I would love to write to each other and stuff, but as you saw, in the summer I'm quite busy... 
I would love to follow and comment your blog!
Lots of sunshine,
Rose




Should I do some photos of myself before I go to my summer home? And then I could compare like 'before and after' ?

I hope you all enjoy the summer and lose much more weight than me!

1 comment:

Fronkie said...

Dear Rose,

thank you so much for your answer! I am happy for you, you seem to have a real good time this summer and i hope for you (as i hope for me)that after the summer you´ll be the thin and beautiful girl, that you are in your dreams. When you have just a little time, you can write to me; my mail-adress:
Prinzentochter@gmx.net

My blog is still in the build-up-phase (sorry for my bad english) and it is in german, but maybe you can use the google toolbar for translation - i will send you my blog-adress, when i´ve wrote a few more posts :)

I would love to get to know you much better!

Love, Fronkie