Friday, June 18, 2010

Almost there..!



I haven't posted in days... I'm so busy all the time! All this graduating: exams, dresses, parties.. :) 
I had exams in maths, Estonian and in English. I was sooo worried about English exam, all this grammar and tenses.. but I did very well, especially the verbal part. 
Last five days I have had a huge headache... nothing helps. I think it's because of the stress.
I have gained few pounds because all of this... but I try to not worry, I have so many other things to worry about. And I'm going to my special place, where I can sunbath, swim and run all day! 

How are things with you? Is there summer yet where you live?


PS. Faith got home!

2 comments:

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

I'm glad your friend is home!

Alice D said...

That's gorgeous thinspiration.
Good luck with everything. :]