Thursday, June 10, 2010

plans for summer


Heyhey! 
I have an headache, because of the stress or I don't know. I have an exam tomorrow, and yet again, I haven't studied anything.
But some good news! I have decided to go to my grandfather's summerhouse for three (or more) weeks. There is no food stores near there (or anything really), there's a lake where I can swim, sun will shine every day and there's a spring (or fountain or.. how do you call that when crystal clear water comes out of ground?). That's all I need. And when I come back, I will be relaxed, thin and tanned. 
But.. things what I afraid...: 

I'll not going to be 100% well (I'm sick again..)
I'll get so bored that I might come back to town
I'll not going to lose weight
I'll let myself down and won't do what I promised. 


This figure is just perfect.

2 comments:

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

Your grandfather's place sounds relaxing. I hope you have fun.

I want her figure too.

Unknown said...

all your thinspo is amazing btw. dayuuum