Wednesday, June 2, 2010

68,9!

Hi,
last few days has been boring... Only things I do: sleep, watch movies and drink tea. (oh my god, I feel like I can't speak English at all :D
Well, anyway, thanks to my "new lifestyle" I now weight 68.9 ! I last weighted this much like... three years ago. So I'm quite happy! But, I have to keep it down. There is no point, when I lose weight and gain it back (like I always do).

Which one you prefer: real girls thinspo, or models thinspo?
 

I like models thinspos, but not as much as real-life ones. Is is because I think I'll never be like them? I don't know.


Real girl from somewhere - if she can do it, then I can do it. Models - they just are skinny, no matter what. 

What do you think?


About my friend(I'll name her Faith) : I promised to myself, that I won't write about her anymore, but I have to share it. They will try to get her out of it. They said, that they'd had these kind of cases before, and they think that they will be successful. (I heard it from Faith's mother).

4 comments:

Alice D said...

Great work! You sound like you're doing really well.

Minime said...

I'm glad your lifetsyle is working of you, you should be proud of yourself. I hope faith gets better. Love to you both

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

You are doing so great!!! I love both model and real-girl thinspo!

kate said...

thanks for commenting on my post (: a frozen dinner is like a dinner but frozen haha. i usually eat lean cuisine or healthy choice dinners. there's a bunch of different kinds and the calories are from like 250-380