Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New start... no start.... what ever

You probably think why I haven't wrote for so long time.
My life has been very...
Sad?

One of my best friends got into a car accident. She ...is still in coma.
So. That's why I haven't wrote for few weeks. I have cried my eyes out.
I don't want to talk about this. I can't express myself in English so well also. 
The accident happened on 7th. 

The other thing is that my parents got divorced. Why and why now? At least they're ... always there for me. 

I love you.
Love yourself. 
We are beautiful.

4 comments:

Violet Summer Chic said...

Oh, I'm sorry about your friend and your parents getting a divorce. Try to stay strong, it will get better! Keep your hopes up for your friend, my friend was in a coma once due to meningitis, I visited her in the hospital, it helps. I talked to her, even, they said people in coma often still can what you are saying. Keep it up, you can do it, it will make you a stronger person. We are always here for you ...

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

I am so sorry that this happened to you!

I hope your friend gets out of that coma. Always think the positive. At least your friend is still alive.

My parents are getting a divorce too. I know the feeling of helplessness and having millions of questions of why.

We can get through this. Please have positive thoughts.

PollyDolly said...

You are so strong for handling this as well as you are. I am so sorry that you and your friend and your family have to go through this. A divorce isn't always a bad thing, I know it is tearing your world apart right now, but I promise it will get better. As for you friend, I really hope she heals quickly and this whole ordeal just becomes a horrible memory. We're here for you.

and if you can't write your feelings in English, write in whatever language you want. Its just about getting your feelings out, we dont have to be able to read it! Plus, i'm sure at least one of your followers speaks your native language. i think you would feel better if you wrote about it.

Minime said...

That is so horrible. I hope your friend is ok and your feeling better