Sunday, May 2, 2010

Low...

Hey girls.
Not so good today. 
I go like: up and down very up and super down. 
Today I hate myself. I think I will fast next week, and I also think that I won't fail. 
Short post today...
Today's thinspiration are of popular/beautiful/skinny girls. Everybody knows them - they are always pretty and they get all the boys. Sometimes you just hate them.. or get jealous. I've never been like this, but I would like to know what it feels like (to be popular and stuff).
The first picture (girl in yellow top) was my first thinspiration picture ever. 

2 comments:

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

I hope you feel better.

Those women look so fake and plastic. At least when you are thin, it will be real.

d. said...

I agree. They look generic and bleached blond. I suppose one may aspire to look fake, idk. Too much tan! haha orange girls. but a few of them were really pretty.
I hope you feel higher.