Thursday, May 27, 2010


I just want to sleep. I want to sleep until everything bad and stressful is over. 

I don't do as much sport as I used to. I eat more than I used to. I sleep less than I used to. 
Ana is turning Mia, you know. I don't want that.. I love my teeth, haha. Why should I become thin without teeth, when I could become thin WITH teeth? I love the feeling of empty stomach... But sometimes I love the taste of food even more. I love the taste, but I hate the feeling of full stomach, you know what I mean?
I used to have these days when I drank diet coke and smoked all day. Everybody were my friends, sun was shining all day and I enjoyed my life. 

I have to stop feeling sad, and do whatever I can, to make myself happy. This is what I used to do! 

Diet coke, cigarettes and leather jacket, here I come!

No comments: