Wednesday, May 5, 2010

bread&party, 70.5

Scoooooooool is killing me. 
About seven weeks more. 
Every morning I'm so tired, I should sleep more. Not sleeping enough=no energy=(eating too much)=slow metabolism=staying fat. Today wasn't as good as yesterday. I ate about five slices of bread (not that white thing you call bread), three cups of coffee, two cookies and super good rice-kiwi-dessert. I just... got rid of the last one. 
One good thing more about yesterday - I went to aerobics, I was so proud of myself :)

I think I'm going to make some tea for my tummy, I don't feel well. 
I added one thing into my list: I'll go out with a guy, when I'm 65 kg. For me it's so hard to lose weight. Why I can't be like those girls who can eat whatever they want and still stay skinny? 
PARTY thinspo today! Who doesn't love parties?!


3 comments:

Ninah said...

honey, stop the purgeing! its not good for anything, really. and its not like you ate too much! i'm also always gettin kind of crazy if i see them skinny girls munching tons of fast food or other things that would make me gain a ton. its unfair, really. but thats life!

Alice D said...

I share your envy! I don't understand how some girls can stay thin and eat absolute crap!

PerfectingMyEmptiness said...

the thing about skinny girls eating and not getting fat, it is the metabolism. Fuck them x(
haven't purged in 2 days??;))goddess...such a failure i am:|
loved the party thinspo:)
Also more precise, where in Europe?because i live in Europe too, and could use a message buddy:)
take care
"PerfectingMyEmptiness"