Monday, October 11, 2010

Weird



Hi-hi!
My life has been crazy - in a good way.
First weeks in a new school, new people, my dancing classes, boyfriends... but last weekend everything just... I don't know what happened. I would say - usually I'm smiling, enthisiastic, jovial; I love to be like this. Even if I don't have a reason to be happy. I just think: I don't have a reason to be unhappy either. 
But, yeah, last weekend. Remember my maybe-boyfriend? Well he become my really-boyfriend. And I broke up with him. I'm not sad or anything. It's little bit selfish to say, but I felt myself smarter than him (even when he's four years older than me), and it wasn't interesting to talk with him. So, that was Friday. 
On Saturday, I went out with one guy who likes me (I liked him too...until I saw his friend). So I couldn't stand him at all. Damn, when I write it down, I sound like some girl who can't be without guys attention. But I'm not that kind of girl, it only looks like this (well that sounded unconvincing :D). Whatever. But the evening was very boring. That was weird. It made me sad, because I need interesting and crazy Saturday nights, otherwise school/routine would kill me.
And yesterday I did nothing. I was in my bed almost all day long, watching pictures of Leighton Meester, and a movie "Coyote Ugly". And ate a cake what I made (for 10th day in 10th month in a 2010th year). 

I know this.. thing.. I don't know how to say it.. mess, confusion or whatever won't last forever. 
There is a most important week coming in school - there are all these tests coming, I have to work so hard.

I think I will write more about my personal life than weight. I hope you are not dissapointed.

No comments: