Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Coffee

Just arrived from school.
Made a coffee.
Ate few bites of carrot, it tasted weird and looked green so I throwed it away.
Discovered an egg white from the fridge. Ate few bites of that, until I found a little blood piece from it. Eww, how disgusting is that?!
The coffee was great.
School school school. The preliminary tests are coming. I'm pretty nervous about them.
Oh, I ran 2.1 kilometers (about 1.3 miles) today. 
My back is hurting so bad, last night I couldn't even sleep because of that.

I try so hard to not eat all the chocolate from the kitchen. I have to stay here, in my room, and not even think about the chocolate, cookies, candy and biscuit cake what are downstairs, waiting for me, so they could make me fatter. 


And... 
one picture of me, what I took about half minute ago.


No comments: