Friday, September 3, 2010

third day of school


 I just came from school. 
I had to come straight to Blogger, otherwise I'd eaten all the ice-cream from the fridge. 
So. High school isn't that bad, but it's crazy how much we have to study! We have a thousand lessons every day and all those tests and homework... next week I'll be dead, really. But I'm going to best school, so if I survive these three years, then I can go to anywhere.
At the moment I'm drinking cocoa (without sugar) and listen to music... waiting for my family to come home. 
Oooo, have I already told you that I (think I) have a boyfriend! But, of course, he lives in another town... but he's gorgeus. I hope it'll work out. 
Oh boy, this computer doesn't underline words that have a mistake in them, so I might write weird things. But you understand, that I don't speak English and bla-blah..
By the way, I have no idea how much I weight!

3 comments:

Starving Artist said...

Good job resisting the ice cream! :)
But I really hope you don't die, that would be sad. Good luck with your (maybe) boyfriend ;) mine lives in a different town too.
Keep up the good work and lets all keep moving down together!

if life gives you lemons, don't eat them said...

Great job at not eating the ice cream! Blogging is the best distraction!

sarah said...

come back to blog!! :) xx