Monday, November 8, 2010

no inspiration for me anymore

Hi, I've been away for some time. 
You know what?
I do not have an inspiration anymore. 
I looked thinspo for an hour, and nothing. 
I could go to kitchen and eat everything. 
Help me, or I will be again like I was. 
Or... 
I already are. 
Fat. Nobody wants me anymore. 
I'll be like this .
Help!
Please give me something what would inspire me again! Say something to me...
Don't say I'm beautiful, don't say that I always have tomorrow, no, I don't! I live right now, here, and I'm FAT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay strong and stay healthy. I know you don't want to hear it, but tomorrow really is another day and a fresh slate. There is never any point in dwelling on what happened in the past, because it's all about now and the future.
Don't worry about it, just keep on and move along.
x

Kendall said...

You know, you could be thin in 6 months and stay that was if you stick with it. If you want to do it, we'l work together, and that way keep each other encouraged. I myself want to be in better shape by my birthday in May.