Saturday, November 13, 2010

inspiration is back?


Today I went shopping for the first time over month. It's a long time for me without shopping. I was walking on the streets, alone, looking all the skinny girls. Usually I'm confident, doing my own business, having my goals and stuff. 
I bought some really nice clothes for myself. In the changing room I realized that... I'm not an ugly girl. My beauty is just under all this fat. I can't shine with this body, I need a new one. I wouldn't change anything in myself (except my too big nose, bad skin, yellow teeth, huge shoe size... ANYWAYS...) but my fat body. And this is the thing that I CAN change myself. Without all that fat what is covering me I would be pretty. Even for myself. I would be happy with myself. I know that. I would be 59 kgs of pure happyness :)
Also I found out what kind of music inspires me. Last three weeks I have been listening jazz and indie and you know, like, relaxing music. But what I need is: DISCO music. Then I think about dancing and confident girls dacing on the dance floor. 
What kind of music inspires you?


1 comment:

Fronkie said...

Hej Rose,
Fronkie here...i hope to hear soon from you again. Maybe we can become connect with facebook.I am very happy for you that you (th)inspiration is back...I hope you can tell me more via facebook or mail :)

LOve, fronkie